Set a Goal - Reach For The Stars
Set a Goal - Reach For The Stars
Before you do anything else, it’s important that you establish what your end point is going to be.
Do you want to travel full-time? Or just have the option to travel when you want? Do you want to revitalize your career? Set up a new business? Or simply develop your hobby interests?
Here are the ten vital steps to follow:
1) Dream big, and don’t be afraid to get specific. Where there’s a will, there’s a way, and these days we’ve got access to so many ways it’s unbelievable, provided you know how to access them.
This is also a vital step, because it assures that you’ll be spending your time heading in the right direction. Many people find themselves in a situation they thought they would love only to realize that they were aiming for someone else’s dream, not their own.
Goals may change along the way, but spending time to make sure you’re going in the right direction is time well spent.
2) Develop your own vision dream board stating clearly with clear images and a written statement of intention for each area you want in your life. Examples:
Helpful People & Synchronicity Dream Reputation & Social Life Dream Creativity, Hobbies & Entertainment Dream Travel, Getaways & Adventures Dream Family, Friends & Community Dream Mind, Peace & Soul Dream Health, Wellness & Body Dream Career & Life Path Dream Wealth, Prosperity & Abundance Dream Love & Romance Dream
3) Describe your goal in as much detail as possible. That includes color, feel, smell, shape, place, etc. The more vivid the better. If your goal is to become a certain type of person or professional, then write it down in as much detail as possible. Also, close your eyes and imagine yourself doing, being, and living as that person. The more clearly you can see what you want or who you want to become, the easier it will be for you to achieve the goal.
4) Determine a long list of reasons why you want to achieve the goal. The more reasons you have the better your motivation and persistence. Developing plenty of strong and powerful reasons why you want to achieve the goal creates a relentless commitment to obtain it.
5) Make sure your goal is realistic, but also challenging. There’s nothing more frustrating than attempting the impossible. There’s nothing more boring than pursuing something too easy. Find a balance between the two and you’ll spark the necessary fire within yourself to pursue your goal until you attain it.
6) Add a date or deadline to your goal. Without a date, it’s simply not a goal. The date adds clarity as to when you want to achieve it, adds urgency, and allows you to plan for the goal.
7) Make a plan of what you must do in order to achieve your goal. This will include specific actions. It also might include reading a book, doing some research, or recruiting the assistance of a coach or mentor. Prioritize your list. Place the tasks in sequence of what must be done first.
8) Take at least one step towards your goal every day. Action is what makes it happens. If you find yourself overwhelmed, then you might be attempting to accomplish too many things or goals at once. Focus on only a maximum of two major goals at once. Start out with small goals that don’t take long to achieve. This builds confidence and excitement.
9) Track your progress. record or track your activities on your calendar each day. This provides you with a crystal clear idea as to whether you’re on the right path and doing the work. It also allows you to make any necessary adjustments. Tracking your goal can be very motivating when you notice you’ve consistently completed steps day after day.
10) Reward yourself and celebrate the victories. Don’t wait until you’ve reached the finish line. Provide yourself small celebrations along the way at certain milestones. This keeps you moving forward. Such rewards are very important when you have a goal that’s far out in the future. Follow the steps above, and whatever your goal, you’ll make it happen.
Michael J Robey
Psychic Medium | Psychic Investigator